You could be managing Ebola patients soon – and ASA has developed a webinar to help you prepare. From your PC or mobile device, learn about the epidemiology and pathogenesis of this disease and the necessary steps to observe, train and practice to achieve competence in donning and…Read more...
A MOCA Course
PPAI provides structured learning activities that fulfill one of the ABA's Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program (MOCA®) Part IV requirements and assist ASA members in completing practice-based quality improvement projects.Read more...
Creating a Greener Future
ASA's Sedation and Analgesia by Non-Anesthesiologists 2012 video is perfect for training non-anesthesiologists on the safe administration of sedative and analgesic drugs used to establish a moderate level of sedation. Available in four video formats: Single On-Demand, Group On-Demand, DVD, Organization DownloadRead more...
- 01 Ebola – Are you ready? Check out ASA on-demand webinar
- 04 SAM PM 2014- Self Assessment Module Pain Medicine A MOCA Course
- 05 Self-Education and Evaluation Program SEE
- 06 ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology (Vol: 40, 41, 42)
- 07 A-ACLS: First Response to Circulatory Crisis in the OR A MOCA Course
- 08 Anesthesiology Continuing Education -- Available on iPad
- 09 Self-Assessment Module - Critical Care A MOCA Course
- 10 ASA/SCA Basic Perioperative TEE Education Program SEE
- 11 Need Patient Safety CME for MOCA? A MOCA Course
- 12 Performance Assessment and Improvement A MOCA Course
- 13 Sedation and Analgesia for Non-Anesthesiologists Creating a Greener Future
Register now for PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2015
Don't miss the most empowering industry conference of its kind for physician anesthesiologists and practice administrators, PRACTICE MANAGEMENT 2015, January 23-25 in Atlanta, GA. Learn from world-renowned speakers about the latest developments in these critical areas:
- Effective group governance
- Risk management
- Bundled payment negotiations
- Strategic alignment with health care organizations
Register by December 17, 2014 and save $100. Register now!
Log in to see your transcript.
Join ASA today and gain complete access to the Education Center including a record of your ASA CME credit in My Transcript, an exclusive member benefit. As the largest professional society for anesthesiologists, ASA is dedicated to giving our members the education, research and practice tools they need to serve their patients and their profession. Whatever you need, ASA is here to help.