The process of coding and billing for anesthesiologist services is a critical aspect of an anesthesiologist’s practice that if done correctly, will improve coding accuracy, minimize risk of an audit, and ensure that a practice receives revenue in a timely manner.Read more...
A MOCA Course
PPAI provides structured learning activities that fulfill one of the ABA's Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program (MOCA®) Part IV requirements and assist ASA members in completing practice-based quality improvement projects.Read more...
Creating a Greener Future
ASA's Sedation and Analgesia by Non-Anesthesiologists 2012 video is perfect for training non-anesthesiologists on the safe administration of sedative and analgesic drugs used to establish a moderate level of sedation. Available in four video formats: Single On-Demand, Group On-Demand, DVD, Organization DownloadRead more...
- 02 ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology
- 03 Journal CME - December:
- 04 2014 Certificate in Business Administration
- 05 A-ACLS: First Response to Circulatory Crisis in the OR A MOCA Course
- 06 Anesthesiology Continuing Education -- Available on iPad
- 07 Self-Assessment Module - Critical Care A MOCA Course
- 08 ASA/SCA Basic Perioperative TEE Education Program SEE
- 09 Self-Education and Evaluation Program SEE
- 10 Need Patient Safety CME for MOCA? A MOCA Course
- 11 SAM PM - Self Assessment Module Pain Medicine A MOCA Course
- 12 Performance Assessment and Improvement A MOCA Course
- 13 Sedation and Analgesia for Non-Anesthesiologists Creating a Greener Future
2014 CBA Program - Register now
The Certificate in Business Administration program is designed to teach the business skills to run a department, manage the challenges of a modern practice (private or academic), attain some of the language and perspective of the other side of the table and sharpen entrepreneurial skills. More...
The CBA program will be presented through a mixture of live, on-site sessions and online coursework. To enhance the learning experience with the interaction of fellow students, the CBA faculty will offer the course materials and list serves via the Internet to complement the on-site learning modules. Register now...
Log in to see your transcript.
Join ASA today and gain complete access to the Education Center including a record of your ASA CME credit in My Transcript, an exclusive member benefit. As the largest professional society for anesthesiologists, ASA is dedicated to giving our members the education, research and practice tools they need to serve their patients and their profession. Whatever you need, ASA is here to help.