ASA Quality Meeting Fall 2014
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the ASA Quality Meeting.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! ASA members only login and register here. ASA members may register one quality manager by calling ASA Member Services representative Debra Vena at 847-268-9133. Limited seating!
Are you new to anesthesia quality management and interested in learning more? Have you recently been
appointed the Quality Management Officer at your practice? This conference provides the tools you need
to create, implement and use a quality management plan and each session includes time for discussion.
This meeting is for ASA Members only with the option to register your quality manager. After registration your quality manager may contact ASA Member Services representative, Debra Vena at 847-268-9133 to register.
After completing this module, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the relationship between quality and value
- Discuss regulatory mandates for quality and value
- Identify how registries can help drive quality and care
- Describe how to find, collect and report quality data
- Create a quality management plan
- Quality improvement
- Anesthesiologists in clinical practice
Faculty and Credentials
John Allyn, M.D.
Richard P. Dutton, M.D., M.B.A.
James Moore, M.D.
Beverly K. Philip, M.D.
Stephen M. Rupp, M.D.
Stanley Stead, M.D., M.B.A.
Avery Tung, M.D., F.C.C.M.
- John Allyn, M.D.: Ownership-Spectrum Medical Group
- Jeffrey Apfelbaum, M.D.: No financial relationships with commercial interest
- Richard Dutton, M.D., M.B.A.: No financial relationships with commercial interest
- James Moore, M.D.: Consulting Fees- Assisted colleagues at Cedars Sinai with implementation of the anesthesia component of the Epic electronic health record system. Payment through EncoreHR human resource organization.
- Beverly Philip, M.D.: No financial relationships with commercial interest
- Stephen Rupp, M.D.: No financial relationships with commercial interest
- Stanley Stead, M.D., M.B.A.: Salary-Stead Health Group, Inc.
- Avery Tung, M.D., FCCM: No financial relationships with commercial interest
Course Descriptions will be coming soon. Please check back for more information.
|Registration opens August 4, 2014.|
|ASA Quality Meeting
November 8-9, 2014
1061 American Lane
Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Hotel
1800 E. Golf Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Reserve your room now: https://aws.passkey.com/event/11697059/owner/4631/home
Notice of cancellation of ASA Quality Meeting registration - and any request for refund of meeting registration fees - must be made in writing and received by October 8, 2014. All refund requests received after this date will be denied. A $25.00 administrative fee will be deducted from each request. Refund payments will not be processed until after the ASA Quality Meeting is over. Cancellation and refund requests should be e-mailed to Judy Jacobson at email@example.com. Cancellations over the phone will not be accepted.
CME Credit:11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The American Society of Anesthesiologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.11.50 Non-physician Credit
Non-physicians may receive a Certificate of Completion stating that this activity was designated for 11.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.