ASA Quality Meeting 2015
Registration will open in the summer of 2015.
Do you want to be notified of registration opening? Send an email to: email@example.com
Please check back for new information.
Are you new to anesthesia quality management and interested in learning more? Have you recently been
appointed the Quality Management Officer at your practice? This conference provides the tools you need
to create, implement and use a quality management plan and each session includes time for discussion.
After completing this module, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the relationship between quality and value
- Discuss regulatory mandates for quality and value
- Identify how registries can help drive quality and care
- Describe how to find, collect and report quality data
- Create a quality management plan
- Quality improvement
- Anesthesiologists in clinical practice