A MOCA Course
PPAI provides structured learning activities that fulfill one of the ABA's Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program (MOCA®) Part IV requirements and assist ASA members in completing practice-based quality improvement projects.Read more...
Creating a Greener Future
ASA's Sedation and Analgesia by Non-Anesthesiologists 2012 video is perfect for training non-anesthesiologists on the safe administration of sedative and analgesic drugs used to establish a moderate level of sedation. Available in four video formats: Single On-Demand, Group On-Demand, DVD, Organization DownloadRead more...
- 01 Anesthesiology Continuing Education -- Available on iPad
- 02 Journal CME - May:
- 03 Self-Assessment Module - Critical Care A MOCA Course
- 04 ASA/SCA Basic Perioperative TEE Education Program SEE
- 05 Patient Safety Highlights 2013 A MOCA Course
- 06 Self-Education and Evaluation Program SEE
- 07 Need Patient Safety CME for MOCA? A MOCA Course
- 08 Practice Management Online Modules
- 09 Clinical Ethics Decision Making
- 10 ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology (Vol: 38, 39, 40)
- 11 SAM PM - Self Assessment Module Pain Medicine A MOCA Course
- 12 Performance Assessment and Improvement A MOCA Course
- 13 Sedation and Analgesia for Non-Anesthesiologists Creating a Greener Future
Save the date: Quality Meeting
ASA Quality Meeting: Creating and Measuring Quality in Anesthesiology
November 9-10, 2013 :: Intercontinental O’Hare Hotel, Rosemont, IL
Are you new to Anesthesia Quality Management, and interested to learn more? Just been named your practice’s Quality Management Officer? This conference will provide the tools you need to create, implement and utilize a QM plan. Every session will include time for discussion among the attendees and speakers.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Log in to see your transcript.
Join ASA today and gain complete access to the Education Center including a record of your ASA CME credit in My Transcript, an exclusive member benefit. As the largest professional society for anesthesiologists, ASA is dedicated to giving our members the education, research and practice tools they need to serve their patients and their profession. Whatever you need, ASA is here to help.