The process of coding and billing for anesthesiologist services is a critical aspect of an anesthesiologist’s practice that if done correctly, will improve coding accuracy, minimize risk of an audit, and ensure that a practice receives revenue in a timely manner.Read more...
A MOCA Course
PPAI provides structured learning activities that fulfill one of the ABA's Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program (MOCA®) Part IV requirements and assist ASA members in completing practice-based quality improvement projects.Read more...
Creating a Greener Future
ASA's Sedation and Analgesia by Non-Anesthesiologists 2012 video is perfect for training non-anesthesiologists on the safe administration of sedative and analgesic drugs used to establish a moderate level of sedation. Available in four video formats: Single On-Demand, Group On-Demand, DVD, Organization DownloadRead more...
- 02 Self-Education and Evaluation Program SEE
- 03 ASA Refresher Courses in Anesthesiology (Vol: 39, 40, 41)
- 04 Journal CME—April:
- 05 A-ACLS: First Response to Circulatory Crisis in the OR A MOCA Course
- 06 Anesthesiology Continuing Education -- Available on iPad
- 07 Self-Assessment Module - Critical Care A MOCA Course
- 08 ASA/SCA Basic Perioperative TEE Education Program SEE
- 09 Need Patient Safety CME for MOCA? A MOCA Course
- 10 SAM PM - Self Assessment Module Pain Medicine A MOCA Course
- 11 Performance Assessment and Improvement A MOCA Course
- 12 Sedation and Analgesia for Non-Anesthesiologists Creating a Greener Future
ASA Legislative Conference
Don't miss the premier grassroots advocacy conference for anesthesiologists on May 5-7, 2014 at the J.W. Marriott Hotel in Washington, D.C. Obtain the latest information on federal and state legislative, regulatory and political issues affecting anesthesiology today. Engage with your lawmakers as Congress will be in session. Register now for the ASA Legislative Conference through your state component society.
Log in to see your transcript.
Join ASA today and gain complete access to the Education Center including a record of your ASA CME credit in My Transcript, an exclusive member benefit. As the largest professional society for anesthesiologists, ASA is dedicated to giving our members the education, research and practice tools they need to serve their patients and their profession. Whatever you need, ASA is here to help.