Frequently Asked Questions
Navigating within a course
Our new learning platform is mobile ready, with plenty of new functionality. Navigation structure is different, therefore:
Tip 1. Use breadcrumbs (illustration below). Breadcrumbs will show where you are and let you find your way back to the homepage. For example: Home > Course name > Module. Clicking on the course name will lead you to the course homepage.
Tip 2. Use navigation block – located on the left side of your course page (illustration below). Navigate from one component of the course to the next from this menu.
How do I get to the ASA Education Center: My Learning area?
- Locate the ASA Education Center from the ASA main site by clicking on My Learning or select EDUCATION > Education Center tab.
- ASA members and non-members select Login. Single sign-on functionality exists. Once you log in, you will remain logged in on both the ASA website and the ASA Education Center.
I forgot my password, where can I retrieve it?
- Retrieve your username and/or password here: www.asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password.
How do I contact the ASA Education Center if I need technical support?
- Click Contact Us in the About tab, which sends an email to email@example.com. You also may refer questions to Vjeko at (847) 268-9299 or Anne at (847) 268-9126.
How do I search for courses?
- Under the Find Learning tab on the ASA Education Center homepage, select Find Learning > Shop ASA.
How do I purchase a course?
- Select Shop ASA from the ASA main site home page and sort by a variety of filters to find a course. Once you found the course you wish to take, click on the title and Add to Cart.Once purchased, you will be enrolled in the course and may locate it under the MY ENROLLMENTS. tab. Click on the course title to begin.
How do I buy and take a course as a nonmember?
- Select Shop ASA from the ASA main site home page and sort by a variety of filters to find a course. Once you found the course you wish to take, click on the title and Add to Cart. You will be prompted to create an account with login credentials. Once logged in, you can locate your newly purchased course by selecting the MY ENROLLMENTS tab.
Where do I find the course I just purchased?
- Directions to the ASA Education Center: My Learning area are located at the bottom of email receipts for all online CME courses purchased. Once you are logged in on the ASA Education Center: My Learning platform, locate your by selecting the MY ENROLLMENTS tab.
How do I take a course that I purchased?
- Directions to the ASA Education Center: My Learning area are located at the bottom of email receipts for all online CME courses purchased. Select the MY ENROLLMENTS under the tab. Click on the course title to begin. Each stage of the course will be listed separately and may require completion of the previous stage to continue. A progress bar will display percentage of the course completion.Navigate through the course by clicking on the next step. See the example below:
- On the right side of your screen is a snapshot view of "Recently Completed Courses" and "View My Transcript" that hyperlnks to your full transcript. Completed courses are available under MY TRANSCRIPT. Join ASA today to track your CME and enjoy numerous member benefits. Learn more about the numerous benefits of ASA membership.
Where can I see my ASA CME credits and print my CME certificates?
- Select the MY TRANSCRIPT tab. Click on the icon in the "Certificate" column next to the course. Select "Get Your Certificate". MY TRANSCRIPT contains a comprehensive record of all your ASA CME reported to the ABA from 2004 to present.
How often is ASA CME reported to the ABA?
- Please make sure your ABA ID number is on file with ASA. If your ABA ID number is included in your ASA membership profile, all ASA CME credits earned will be reported to the ABA within 24 hours.
What ASA courses are available on the My Learning app?
- Electronic versions of ACE 2015, ACE 2016, ACE 2017
- Electronic versions of SEE 2015, SEE 2016, SEE 2017
- Journal CME - 2015, 2016, and 2017 Full Subscriptions
- Self-Assessment Module - Pediatrics
- Self-Assessment Module - Obstetrics
Can I use my iPad or Notebook to access courses?
- The ASA Education Center is web-based, so as long as you can access the Internet on your device, you can access your courses.